Need a motivation-boost for the new week? Here are some helpful thoughts to think before you start work. (Psst these are also great ways to fight those Sunday-scaries).
Repeat these affirmations to yourself during your drive or write it on a stickynote and stick it to your mirror.
- I’m capable of so much more than I give myself credit for
- I’m excited to make the most of a new week.
- I can feel nervous, anxious, stressed, or unsure — and still take action.
- I’m grateful for these opportunities to learn and grow.
- My value as a person is not based on my productivity.
- I don’t need to impress anybody, I only want to make myself proud.
- I can handle any challenges this week throws at me.
- I value what I do and what I create.
- I’m excited to find joy in each day of this coming week.
- I feel prepared and energized, eager to face the new experiences this week will offer.
What’s your favorite affirmation? What motto motivates you to take on a new day?
Be sure to save this pin for later (or save it to your phone as a reminder)